We designed the Charleston Media Cabinet for a big TV positioned well off the floor. Its built upon four solid posts with floating panel sides. With three drawers and two adjustable shelves, this cabinet provides storage galore.
Studio image in Cherry Seasoned with Large Classic Knobs in Burnished.
Made with local and sustainably harvested solid Appalachian hardwood. Board-by-board lumber selection process captures the beauty of the wood. Built-to-order by a craftsperson who signs and dates the piece. Catalyzed lacquer top coat forms a clear, efficient, highly-protective barrier with a close-to-the-wood feel.
- Flush-fit inset drawer fronts
- Four sided precision drawer fit
- Clear, strong and stable solid ash drawer boxes
- Dovetail drawer box joinery
- D19" x W60" x H34"
Drawers run smoothly on undermount soft-close, full extension metal drawer glides.
Available Wood or Paint Type•
- Wire management through 2 diameter holes in back of cabinet
- Doors swing easy on butt hinges with positive-close roller catches
- Two adjustable shelves one each behind the left and right doors
- Contrasting finish of cabinet interior offered as custom option
- Standard hardware: Large Classic Knobs in Satin Brass, Polished Nickel, and Burnished
- View Gat Creek Hardware
This item is available for Rowe Express delivery. Express delivery means that items are normally delivered within 4 weeks to your home.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.