- Finished in Vintage Mahogany on select hardwoods and veneers.
- An individually carved, scalloped shell on the pediment is designed similar to a John Goddard original.
- The highly polished Viennese dial is overlaid with individual convex chapter rings and center disc with an enameled finish.
- The front-opening door offers beveled glass.
- A polished brass-finished lyre pendulum swings by a beat plate.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 33.5" (85 cm)
- Width 14.75" (37 cm)
- Depth 7.5" (19 cm)
This item is available for Rowe Express delivery. Express delivery means that items are normally delivered within 4 weeks to your home.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.