- This raised panel bar is finished in Burnished Black on select hardwoods and veneers, and features a worn look. Includes a black faux leather armrest, accentuated with antique brass nailheads.
- Includes a one-piece sparkle, black granite top and an antique brass-finished metal footrest. The framed panel detail continues to the backside door and drawer moldings.
- The one piece granite top is removable for easier installation.
- Two swing-out drawers on each side for storage; one includes a sparkle black granite cutting board and the other a black laminate prep shelf.
- A quarter-round lazy Susan with two fixed shelves for liquor storage.
- Four pull-out wine storage drawers that hold up to a total of sixteen bottles of wine.
- Locking doors to keep your wine and spirits secure.
- Includes and antique brass-finished bottle opener and a towel bar; a pull-out, brass-finished metal waste bin; and a fixed shelf.
- Pull-out shelf with black laminate for additional prep space.
- Wood stemware rack above an adjustable/removable shelf.
- Center pullout drawer include a stainless steel, double walled ice bucket with cover; two double walled wine bottle coolers; two condiment bins; a multi-use rectangular bin; and additional space for miscellaneous items.
- Additional lower storage drawer.
- Height 43" (109 cm)
- Width 75.75" (192 cm)
- Depth 27.5" (70 cm)
This item is available for Rowe Express delivery. Express delivery means that items are normally delivered within 4 weeks to your home.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.