This is one of Nourisons signature collections and features exquisitely hand-embossed, traditional Persian designs, intricately woven with generous portions of pure silk. Nourison 3000 sets a new standard in superb construction, sophistication, and beauty that rival the worlds finest heirloom rugs.
When intricately bordered and rendered in arrestingly understated shades of beige, taupe, gold and rose, with just a hint of crimson, a Persian floral and arabesque design is positively divine. Lavishly comprised of luxurious silk and ultra-extravagant wool, then meticulously hand embossed, this gorgeous rug is utterly extraordinary in its look and feel.Available Options:
- NOURISON 3000 3103 BGE (27" x 18" SAMPLE)
- NOURISON 3000 3103 BGE 2'6" x 4'2" RECTANGLE
- NOURISON 3000 3103 BGE 2'3" x 8' RUNNER
- NOURISON 3000 3103 BGE 2'6" x 12' RUNNER
- NOURISON 3000 3103 BGE 3'9" x 5'9" RECTANGLE
- NOURISON 3000 3103 BGE 5'6" x 8'6" RECTANGLE
- NOURISON 3000 3103 BEIGE 6' x ROUND
- NOURISON 3000 3103 BGE 7'9" x 9'9" RECTANGLE
- NOURISON 3000 3103 BEIGE 8' x ROUND
- NOURISON 3000 3103 BGE 8'6" x 11'6" RECTANGLE
- NOURISON 3000 3103 BGE 9'9" x 13'9" RECTANGLE
- NOURISON 3000 3103 BGE 12' x 15' RECTANGLE
||50% New Zealand Wool, 50% Silk
|Custome Sizes Available
||Handcrafted, Hand washed, Hand finished
||Vacuum regularly. Clean spills immediately by blotting with a clean damp sponge or cloth. Professional cleaning recommended.
|Country of Manufacture
This item is available for Rowe Express delivery. Express delivery means that items are normally delivered within 4 weeks to your home.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.